For more than 25 years, Chem-Dry has been using a Sanitizer with its cleaning process to eliminate bacteria and germs and make spaces healthier. As the Healthy Workplace Authority™, Chem-Dry uses superior processes and solutions to improve the safety of businesses and help protect the well-being of their employees and customers. In today’s world, we know that a safe and healthy environment is more important than ever. That’s why Chem-Dry now offers our MicroPro Shield™ service to give you the peace of mind to be open, keep your staff safe and continue operating your business.
You can count on Chem-Dry to provide:
- Safe, effective and quick disinfecting & sanitizing services.
- Professionally-trained technicians following CDC-recommended protocols and use of appropriate PPE.
- Use of disinfecting solutions free of harmful chemicals and safe for use on food contact surfaces.
- Application of patented Antimicrobial microscopic layer to provide ongoing benefits for up to 90 days.
Chem-Dry Central (01) 830 3820
More Than 25 Years Of Experience
While many other companies are starting to offer sanitizing services with little training or experience, you can be certain that our 25+ years of experience using sanitizers means your surfaces and facility will be treated with care and detail.
Using an EPA-registered disinfectant, our professionally-trained technicians will treat the surfaces of your business to eliminate microorganisms. From carpets, upholstery and rugs to all of the hard surfaces, we use specialized electrostatic equipment to completely cover these surfaces without over-saturating them, so it won’t harm electronics and other items. Our hospital-grade disinfectant is an industry-leading solution that is proven to be effective for use against viruses, germs and bacteria. Additional benefits of this disinfectant include:
- Approved by the EPA for use against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-191
- Can be applied on most surfaces, non-toxic and environmentally-responsible
- Hypo-allergenic and free from other harsh chemicals
- Fast-acting so you can get back to work quickly and safely
Protect – Antimicrobial Protection For Up To 90 days
MicroPro Shield™ takes the health & safety of your business to a whole new level. After our Disinfecting & Sanitizing service is complete, our technicians apply our MPS-90 protective antimicrobial coating to surfaces that were disinfected, inhibiting the growth and spread of microbes (bacteria and algae) on contact for up to 90 Days. This patented technology creates a layer of spikes on surfaces that mechanically kill microbes by piercing and rupturing their cell membranes on contact, thereby inhibiting the ability for superbugs to grow.
This revolutionary service is also applied with our electrostatic equipment to gently but thoroughly cover surfaces and offer continuous protection for up to 90 days. The benefits include:
- Patented antimicrobial coating acts as a protective armour to kill microbes on contact for up to 90 days
- Regular cleaning of treated surfaces won’t impact effectiveness
- Can be used on most surfaces, non-toxic and environmentally-responsible
Approved for use as an antimicrobial preservative under EPA and FDA regulations to preserve food-contact surfaces
OUR MPS PROTECTIVE COATING ACTS LIKE A SUIT OF ARMOUR FOR YOUR BUSINESS FOR UP TO 90 DAYS!
- Complete Surface Coverage: with our electrostatic sprayer, we’re able to efficiently deliver 360 degree coverage to all areas being treated without over saturation, helping keep sensitive electronics and other items safe
- Durable and Lasting Protection: the specially-formulated antimicrobial coating wraps around surfaces, creating a colourless, odourless, safe and non-toxic layer of protection that kills bacteria and algae on contact for up to 90-daysThe
- Science of MPS-90: the antimicrobial coating creates a layer of spikes on surfaces that mechanically kill these microbes by piercing and rupturing their cell membranes on contact, thereby inhibiting the ability for superbugs to grow
Receive Our "Treated With MicroPro Shield" Door / Window Decal
Treated With MicroPro Shield™
Times like this can cause heightened levels of stress and anxiety among employees and team members. Experts suggest talking with your staff regularly about what’s going on and sharing the steps you’re taking to keep everyone safe.
For added peace of mind for your guests and employees, consider asking Chem-Dry to apply a post-service sticker on the door or window of your facility, reinforcing to all who enter that you’ve taken significant steps to help keep the workplace healthier and safer.
The Chem-Dry MicroPro Shield Difference
- Safety comes first – the safety and well-being of your employees and customers is our primary focus. Our protocols follow CDC guidelines including asking our technicians to take regular wellness checks, appropriate PPE and participate in professional training. In addition, we perform a comprehensive cleaning and disinfection daily.
- When you need us, we’ll be ready – we can accommodate your business schedule to perform our services at times that are the least disruptive.
- Expertise and Experience – Chem-Dry has been an innovator in carpet and upholstery cleaning for over 40 years and the largest company offering professional Sanitizing Services in the industry.
Based on EPA registration # 82972-1. Hard surface bacteria tests were based on independent lab testing associated with EPA registration # 82972-1; sealed stone and VCT surfaces were evaluated for 38 pathogens including bacteria, germs and viruses. Our sanitizer associated with EPA registration # 82972-1 has been approved by the EPA for use against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.
2Based on EPA registration # 87583-3
Your Local Chem-Dry Central 01 830 3820
Chem-Dry is the world’s largest carpet and upholstery cleaning company. With more than 3,500 franchises across the World, Chem-Dry is the perfect partner to help you maintain a clean and healthy facility.
For the past 40+ years, Chem-Dry has been innovating to lead the industry. Today is no different. We’ve recently added Premium Area Rug Cleaning, Commercial VCT Cleaning and Wood Floor Cleaning to our lineup.
Call 01 830 3820 to be connected with a local Chem-Dry Central office.